Inside Sales Support Specialist
The Inside Sales Support Specialist will provide support to the Regional Vice President of Sales, Area Sales Managers and Key Account Executives. The Specialist is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices who is able to interpret sales metrics, be goal-oriented and assist in creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth operations of the sales team. The Inside Sales Support Specialist will function as a key team member of the regional sales team.
- CRM administration, supporting the Regional Vice President, Key Account Executives and Area Sales Managers
- Sales Lead Generation via Cold Calling to support our outside sales team
- Sales Lead Qualification to support opportunity management
- Customer engagement & compliance management
- Customer and prospect communication utilizing mass-marketing solution
- Account management & support for open sales territories
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate in a medical device, pharmaceutical or diagnostic company.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Hands on experience with CRM & Marketing automation systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, advanced experience with Excel
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience in in relevant field
- Dependability: The employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments. Being dependable also includes promptness, regular attendance and compliance with work/departmental policies, procedures and protocols.
- Communication & Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, peers, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationship with Others & Attitude: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, peers, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain constructive working relationships.
- Self-Motivation & Initiative: The employee asks questions concerning projects and assigned tasks. The employee volunteers to take on addition responsibilities to meet the needs of the department.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be a team player who is patient, flexible and is a good listener
- Driven to provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Displays excellent judgement, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; lift up to 25 lbs.; dexterity to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and to handle other computer components.
Position is located in Plano, TX. Remote work is not available.
Approximately 10% travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.