Medi-Lynx has developed written compliance policies and procedures that are designed to establish clear rules that help Employees carry out their job functions in compliance with federal health care program requirements and to further the mission and objectives of Medi-Lynx. Copies of the Medi-Lynx compliance policies and procedures are available by contacting the Medi-Lynx Compliance Office.
- Medi-Lynx Compliance Program
- Medi-Lynx Chief Compliance Officer
- Medi-Lynx Compliance Committees
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Education on Federal and State False Claims Laws
- Reporting Compliance Concerns, Remediation and Non-Retaliation
- Process for Handling the Medi-Lynx Compliance Integrity Line Calls
- Conducting Internal Investigations and Corresponding Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Compliance Corrective Action
- Compliance Remedial Action
- Ineligible Persons and Excluded Party Checks
- Response to Government Inquiries, Investigations or Audits
- Billing and Claims Reimbursement
- Conflicts of Interest
- Policy on Medi-Lynx Review and Monitoring
HIPAA & Privacy
Summary of Privacy and Security Policies and Procedures
Medi-Lynx has developed written Privacy and Security policies and procedures that are designed to establish clear rules that help Employees carry out their job functions in compliance with international, state and federal privacy. Copies of the Medi-Lynx compliance policies and procedures are available by contacting the Medi-Lynx Compliance Office. email@example.com
Medi-Lynx employees can find valuable information pertaining to Medi-Lynx’s integrity & compliance efforts at any of the following government or professional web sites:
- Health Information Privacy – Offers information on civil rights, HIPAA and patient responsibility.
- Office of Inspector General (OIG)
- OIG Work Plan – The OIG Work Plan highlights projects underway or planned by OIG’s Office of Audit Services and Office of Evaluation and Inspections.
- Federal Register Guidance for Hospitals – This Federal Register notice sets forth compliance program guidance for hospitals.
- OIG Exclusion Program – Search the database to see if individuals or entities are excluded from providing health care services
- CMS’s Medicare Program – General information on the Medicare health insurance program.
- CMS Program Transmittals/Change Requests – Transmittals are used to communicate new or changed policies or procedures that are added to the CMS Online Manual System.
- CMS Quarterly Provider Update – This update highlights regulations and major policies completed or cancelled and new/revised manual instructions.
- CMS MedLearn Matters – The website contains articles that explain national Medicare policies in easy-to-understand language.
- National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) – Access updates and pdfs to Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment Systems (OPPS).
- American Health Information Management Association – Professional association dedicated to providing industry resources on coding and documentation practices.
- Federal Register – The Code of Federal Regulations annual edition includes the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the government departments and agencies
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations – View the non-official, electronic edition of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Health Care Financial Management Association – A professional association dedicated to providing information on health care finance, industry insight and information.
- AHRQ Patient Safety indicators – A Patient Safety Indicators (PSIs) offer information on potential in hospital complications and adverse events following surgeries, procedures, and childbirth.