Medi-Lynx’s Corporate Integrity & Compliance Department supports the organization’s commitment to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and compliance in all we do.
The Corporate Integrity & Compliance Department includes the “Seven Elements of an Effective Compliance Program”:
- Implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures in support of Medi-Lynx’s aspirational goal of upholding the highest ethics and standards in all we do.
- Oversight by the chief compliance officer, who reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Comprehensive monitoring and auditing systems to ensure that all staff, physicians and volunteers adhere to the compliance program and associated policies and procedures.
- Effective training and education to ensure thorough understanding and knowledge appropriate to the employees’ respective roles and responsibilities.
- Open lines of communication when concerns arise either through management or through Medi-Lynx’s Helpline.
- Adherence to Medi-Lynx’s standards through well-publicized guidance.
- When an offense is detected, the Compliance department takes steps to respond and prevent further similar offenses from occurring in the future, including making the necessary modifications to its compliance program.
The Corporate Integrity & Compliance department is dedicated to educating Medi-Lynx employees on compliance standards and promoting an understanding of the importance of acting with integrity.
Based on the principles included in our Code of Ethics, Medi-Lynx has established a process for identifying, reviewing, analyzing and coordinating ethical questions and issues within the organization.
How to Report a Compliance Concern
If you are in doubt about an issue or have a concern, ask yourself:
- Is the action legal?
- Is it consistent with Medi-Lynx policies and procedures?
- Is it within Medi-Lynx values?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘no,’ you have a responsibility to share your concerns. Medi-Lynx encourages employee participation in reporting compliance issues or concerns. No retaliation or disciplinary action will be taken toward an individual who, in good faith, reports an issue or concern.
Reporting a Concern
Whenever possible, start with your supervisor or manager.
You may also reach out to the Corporate Integrity & Compliance Department or contact our confidential Compliance Helpline at 1-844-296-4069 or medi-lynx.alertline.com
To make a report via the hotline:
You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:
- Select the “Make a Report” link at the top of this web page.
- Dial toll-free, within the US, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada: 1-844-296-4069
After you complete your report you will be assigned a unique code called a “report key.” Write down your report key and password and keep them in a safe place. After 5-6 business days, use your report key and password to check your report for feedback or questions.